|Spray capacity||2.4–9.6 L/hr (*1)||Mean droplet diameter||7.5 μm (*2) (**)||Power consumption||-|
|Water pressure||-||Air pressure||0.3 MPa||Air consumption||29–116 L/min, Normal|
• Energy-saving humidifiers with pneumatic spray nozzles producing Dry Fog**.
• With world-leading technology, our AKIMist® “E” produces ultra-fine “non-wetting” Dry Fog, which doesn’t wet the objects it touches.
• Prevents dryness and static electricity, enabling higher manufactured product quality and lower defect rates.
• The running cost is one-fifth of a comparable steam humidification system.
• For spaying chemical solution, chemical-resistant AKIMist® “E” TN is available.
*1) Spray volume per one AKIMist® “E” with nozzle type 03C. It varies by the nozzle type.
AKIMist® “E” with nozzle type 03B: 3.3–13.2 ℓ/hr, nozzle type 04E: 3.0–12.0 ℓ/hr
*2) Sauter mean droplet diameter of AKIMist® “E” with nozzle type 03C. It varies by the nozzle type.
AKIMist® “E” with nozzle type 03B: 12 μm, nozzle type 04E: 10 μm
*3) Air consumption of AKIMist® “E” with nozzle type 03C and 03B. It varies by the nozzle type.
AKIMist® “E” with nozzle type 04E: 36–144 ℓ/min, Normal
** We define Dry Fog as a very fine fog with a uniform, mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10 μm or less.
Because Dry Fog's exceedingly fine spray droplets remain intact without bursting when they come into contact with objects such as walls and people, they do not wet these impact surfaces.
"Dry mist," despite its similar name, has much larger droplets than Dry Fog and has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
Static electricity prevention: Prevents/reduces troubles caused by static charge, such as product damage, (electrostatic damage) and debris/dust adhesion, etc.
Energy saving: The running-costs of our system are only one-fifth of a typical steam humidification system, resulting in drastic energy savings.
Cooling effects: The system also yields a cooling of about 2℃, reducing temperatures with evaporative cooling (using the principle of heat loss due to water evaporation of Dry Fog).
Health-related benefits: Maintaining a relative humidity level of 50% dramatically reduces cold viruses, influenza (flu) viruses and so forth, thus reducing worker absences caused by illness.
• Preventing electrostatic discharge damage during assembly, mounting/installation and tests; preventing debris and dust adhesion; mitigating rises in incorrect-chucking rates; preventing mounting errors.
[Paper & Pulp, Printing]
• Rotogravure printing: Preventing ink pan and ink roll fires, preventing debris and dust adhes
Industries in which this product is used
• Paper & Pulp
• Printing, Food products
• Automotive manufacturing